ISIS BROUGHT TERROR TO IRAQ. THIS IS HOW WE ARE RESPONDING:
- We build self-governed micro-camps that allow family groups to stay together in a village-style setting, with home units, kitchens, and bathrooms.
- We provide wholistic care, including trauma counseling, community support, and spiritual care.
- We equip refugees with pathways back to independence, including education, vocational training, and job creation.
These are not your ordinary refugee camps. We are building communities of hope.
TWO WAYS TO GET INVOLVED
MEET REFUGEE NEEDS
- $20 helps give a child a backpack with school supplies
- $60 helps educate a refugee child for one month
- $200 helps provide a kerosene barrel to heat a refugee home for two months
- $500 funds a medical clinic for one day (doctor and medicine included)
BECOME A REFUGE SPONSOR
For as little as $10 monthly, you can join us in building homes, offering education, and providing pathways back to independence for refugee families who have been chased from their homes by ISIS.