ECFA ACCREDITED MEMBERS

We consider the stewardship of contributions a privilege, and we strive for the highest level of integrity in that role. World Orphans is an accredited member of the Evangelical Council for Financial Accountability (ECFA), and our financial statements are audited each year by an independent CPA. We work hard to make the best use of our resources; therefore, management, general, and fundraising expenses only account for 14% of finances used, leaving us with 86% of every dollar raised to use on our program activities. 


2015 Annual Report

View our 2015 Annual Report to see the impact of many people coming together to care for orphaned and vulnerable children. 


Standards of Excellence Accredited Members

The Standards of Excellence (SOE) in Short-Term Mission is an accrediting and resourcing body for those who send, receive, facilitate, and support short-term mission (STM) endeavors.

By adopting the Standards of Excellence in Short-Term Mission and displaying the SOE logo, World Orphans demonstrates that our STMs strive for Christ-centered and effective missions strategies, partnerships, and stewardship. 

As an accredited member, we meet the highest best practice standards established for short-term missions, showing our commitment to quality and excellence in STM.