Through this partnership, the two churches together are able to care for 20 orphaned and vulnerable children.
HOme Based care
Through the OVC Program, each Haitian church will help meet the physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual needs of 20 families caring for orphaned and vulnerable children by:
- Forming an OVC committee team of 4-5 members (volunteers)
- Assigning ministry team members to visit each family every month to provide ongoing support, encouragement, prayer, and monitoring of the families
- Providing education scholarships to Christian schools
- Additional tutoring available for students struggling academically
- Providing monthly food baskets to families for additional nourishment and nutrition
- Offering health insurance to families so they can receive medical care, medication, and dental care as needed
- Assisting with the needs of the families as appropriate, including provision of school supplies, clothing, shoes, etc.
- Caring for families emotionally by providing counseling through our World Orphans Haiti social worker
The Rock Church Representative
Pastor Daniel Etienne Eglise Baptiste Representative
Senior Church Partnership Director