ISIS BROUGHT TERROR TO IRAQ. THIS IS HOW WE ARE RESPONDING:
- We build self-governed micro-camps that allow family groups to stay together in a village-style setting, with home units, kitchens and bathrooms.
- We provide wholistic care, including trauma counseling, community support, and spiritual care.
- We equip refugees with pathways back to independence, including education, vocational training, and job creation.
These are not your ordinary refugee camps. We are building communities of hope.
THREE WAYS TO GET INVOLVED
MEET REFUGEE NEEDS
- $20 helps give a child a backpack with school supplies
- $60 helps educate a refugee child for one month
- $200 helps provide a kerosine barrel to heat a refugee home for 2 months
- $500 funds a medical clinic for one day (doctor and medicine included)
HELP BUILD A SCHOOL
You can help us to build The Refuge School where we plan to educate 600 refugee and IDP children by purchasing bricks for $10 each.
Every $10 buys a brick for building The Refuge School, and for a limited time, your $10 will be matched by a generous donor! Two bricks for the price of one!
SPONSOR A REFUGEE